While working at KSU, in the WellStar College of Health and Human Services, I had the opportunity to make several websites for our various departments. Here is a short list, with descriptions:
- The main college page - http://www.kennesaw.edu/chhs/ - This page is actually based off of the first major design I did in this position, which was a major redesign of the School of Nursing's website. It is basically a dreamweaver template with a top bar and left-side bar, but edited fairly substantially. As I recall, I made the submenu, changed everything to school colors, etc.
- The KSU Health Clinic ( http://www.kennesaw.edu/col_hhs/hc/ ) uses the same template, but after changing the menus around to their specifications, I showed them how it worked and they plugged everything in from there and mostly maintain it themselves.
- Department of Social Work and Human Services, study abroad initiatives - http://www.kennesaw.edu/chhs/swhs/_initiatives.html - The SWHS department's page is basically the same template as the main WCHHS page (#1) but the initiaitves pages use the image cycler from #2.
- Department of Health, Physical Education, and Sport Science - http://www.kennesaw.edu/hps/ - The top menu is basically a clone of the top menu from the Wellness Center's page (#2) without the drop-down menus. The left-side bar uses from hierarchical "spry" menus from Dreamweaver CS 4. Also, the main page uses a script to randomly select 8 different images from a pool of images each time the page is loaded.
- WCHHS Continuing Education Divison - http://www.kennesaw.edu/chhs/coned/ - Again this uses some features from the WCHHS page (#1), namely the left-menu and breadcrumbs, but also has a CSS right-hand menu.